Saturday, June 18, 2016

Day 18: The day of adventures

Today has been very adventurous with my girls that I haven't had time to write! So I will leave you all with an inspiring message. My hardworkers, give yourself a break. You have worked so diligently. In moments where you wish you could of done more remember how far you have gotten. It's not all about how much successes you have but more so how much you have learned through the failures that brought the best out of you. I know the failures are not so much we mention but they should also be acknowledged. Don't be afraid to fail as I was once told by a friend and never feel like you have to make anyone else proud.  You're the one living with the choices you make so the only person you have to make proud is yourself. Don't add that extra unneeded pressure to your beautiful selves. 

I love you all! 


xx Chavelita 

No comments:

Post a Comment