Saturday, August 2, 2014

Last time I checked...

Today I thought I would talk about relationships since I haven't brought this topic enough. Relationships come in all forms such as sexual orientation, age difference, skin tone, etc. all beautiful in their own way but why is that people expect more when sometimes they're not giving their all? I have encountered some people who may be taken and they're not even grateful for the person who took the time and the courage to speak to given person. Or when the same person ask the who they like but then the spark fades and they go find another source to rekindle what they had. Whatever happened to loving someone for who they are and not switching partners the moment something dulls out? 

I worry about dating nowadays because few people have proven that it is possible to stick with the same person and although they may have conflicts they find a way to solve it. I understand that not all relationships do work out but before you break it off ask yourself why is that you don't want to be part of that person's life because once when you break it off it will never be the same as before. My knowledge of dating is very limited because I have not started dating but from the perspective I'm watching, the numerous tweets I read per day, and the Facebook statuses I just want people to be smart about their relationships. Consider your choices and choose wisely, don't give up so easily if that is the person you love/like. Do not let other people destroy your potential of being with that person or your relationship because of their jealousy, they're just going to have to live with the fact that you two are together. Keep it classy and don't gloat about your relationship with others that does not look very professional either. There are limits too. I find all relationships start off as special because you get the butterfly effect in your stomach just thinking about the person and being with them that everything around you does not matter. It should be kept that way in my opinion, each day you learn something new with the person you are with and you learn things about yourself too. Explore with them, take them on journeys, and enjoy your time together. Do not take advantage of what you have. 



What is something you would like to do when you're with your partner or something you would like to do when you meet them? 

xx Chavelita 

No comments:

Post a Comment