Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Update: Switched to Wordpress

Hello everyone,

For those of you who are not on my Facebook page, I have recently hit over TEN thousand reads overall in this blog and I feel so proud and lucky for having you participate with my content. With this community growing in capacity I want to make this community be able to connect with each other and with that being said I think by switching to Wordpress I am able to produce stronger connections with you, my fellow readers. I will try Wordpress for a month and if I do not like Wordpress then I will continue to use Blogger. Please let me know what you all think, I do value everything you do and say to me. Also I want to thank you all for being such a lovely audience for the past two years! Chavelita Stories did turn two a few days ago and it is quite the honor that I am still able to write to you all! I really enjoy writing and I look forward to what comes next!

Wordpress Chavelita Stories

Heard any good things about Wordpress?

xx Chavelita

2 comments:

  1. I don't like to be off-topic, but I have a problem which I hope you can help me. My problem is when I have Blogger on my computer. (All other areas seem to be fine) Whenever I press the "new post" button it seems to take *forever* to get to to the proper screen. It just says "loading..." at the top. It does eventually get to the proper screen, but this is after 45 minutes or more. Have you had this problem, and what did you do to solve it? My computer is a HP Chromebook 14. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily!
      I remember my roommate from college having a Chromebook and her complaining that she had limited access to the internet such as with Java Script unless there was a specific app she could download for her computer. Have you tried checking to see if there is a problem with the internet connection? Or perhaps the browser you are using? Is there an app for Blogger on the Chromebook that will allow better access? Maybe you might need to restart your browser. I normally use Chrome and so far I have no issues while I have been using Blogger. If you can and if you are not already do so, give Chrome a try.

      I hope these suggestions help resolve your loading problem! Let me know how it goes!

      xx Chavelita

      Delete